About Us

Our church at Holyhead Road has maintained its witness in this part of Coventry since 1953, when Wells street and Vine street Congregational churches joined together to form one congregation.

The church is now part of Coventry North West churches, which includes Brownshill Green URC, and Kersley URC.

The church buildings are available for rent when not in use for worship.  Please contact Bob Spicer by phone on 024 7659 3187  or by email (bspicer@live.co.uk) for more information on lettings.